|Conditions / Reason for Refusal:
The development hereby permitted shall be commenced before the expiration of three years from the date of this permission.
In order to comply with the requirements of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990.
The permission hereby granted shall relate to the area shown outlined in red on the approved site plan and the development shall only take place in accordance with the submitted details and specifications as shown on the approved plans (as set out below)
• Location Plan – Dwg No. H100-21-001
• Existing Site Plan – Dwg No. H100-21-100
• Proposed Site Plan – Dwg No. H100-21-101
• Fence and Gate Elevations 1.8m – Dwg No. H100-21-300
• Fence and Gate Elevations 1.2m – Dwg No. H100-21-301
To define the permission and for the avoidance of doubt.
Positive and Proactive Statement
Whilst the applicant did not enter into any pre application discussions with the Local Planning Authority, the proposals were in accordance with the principles of the National Planning Policy Framework and did not require any alterations or modification.